The Grading Assistant is a comprehensive tool to assist you with grading United States coins. It contains over 600 color images of US coins at various grades along with text to assist you.
Grading Assistant II takes a different approach than previous guides providing more direct guidance on how to approach coin grading, both for coins for which pictures are provided and also other coins such as foreign and modern issues. It also provides more direct information on what specifically to look for with respect to adjacent grades.
Delivery is via the internet, you will receive an email with a download link and installation keycode. This will normally occur within 1 business day, but if your order is placed prior to January 12, the links will be supplied on that date.
for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 - all versions
for Mac OS/X 10.10 and above (Yosemite)
- Over 600 images of professionally graded coins
- Uncirculated grading section annotated by an expert grader illustrates reasons copper, gold and silver coins were assigned various uncirculated grades
- Grading procedure checklist walks you through steps of grading any coin
- Grading text highlights differences between adjacent grades for each coin type
- General information on grading US Coins
- Works either standalone or in conjunction with the Collector's Assistant.
Notes: images for recent issues are only provided at uncirculated grades for the purpose of assessing percent of design preservation as generally there is not a market need to discriminate circulated grades for these issues (Presidents Dollars, State Quarters, etc.)