Tutorial videos are intended to assist you in learning how to use the Collector's Assistant, both with respect to initial usage and more advanced usage of specific functions.
Currently, we have 7 video tutorials available. Each tutorial will play in 3-5 minutes. Frame change speed is set at a midrange setting allowing some users to just play it once at full speed and others ample time to click the Pause button between each frame if needed.
The recommended strategy is:
- Sit back and play a tutorial
- Start the Collector's Assistant and see if you can use what you just learned
- If you need further guidance, play the tutorial again, but pause at each frame change so you can perform the indicated operation along with the tutoral
Feedback we would like:
This is our first attempt at video tutorials, so we would like to get the formula right, after which we intend to keep developing them to cover all corners of the Collector's Assistant. We would like to hear from you. In particular for each tutorial you try:
- Did you learn anything?
- Did you use the Pause controls?
- How was the pace?
- Was it worthwhile? If not, why not?
We would also appreciate general comments on the length and tutorial approach and also any topics you would like to see us add.